The Corporation facilitates development by the private sector on the Mt Penang Parklands site.
The CCRDC is in the process of rezoning the site for a mix of uses appropriate to the site.
A Typical Development Process might include any or all of the following:
- Site preparation
- Call for development proposals
- Preferred proponent (developer) selected
- Negotiations for contract for sale and development exchanged
- Development Application submitted by developer to approval authority
- Development Application determined
- Construction Certificate
- Contract settled for sale and development of site (site sold if DA approved)
- Construction starts
Should you wish to register your interest, please submit your details via the form below.